ELICA is the first manufacturer in Europe of sweep chain conveyors for silos.
ELICA Sweep Chain Conveyor is a clean and effective way for emptying silos, designed to work smoothly even when it is covered with grain. The traditional removing of grain from silos is done by ineffective and dangerous sweep augers which leave large amount of grain behind.
The rubber paddles of ELICA Sweep Chain Conveyor gently sweep all of the grain from the silo’s floor excluding the need of manpower. The conveyor is explosion proof, with easily changeable motors and foam-filled, run-flat, tractor tread tires.
These are just few of the quality products used to manufacture the Sweep.
The advantages of ELICA Sweep Chain Conveyor are:
- high capacity up to 300 m3/h
- minimum residual grain in silos (up to 44m diameter)
- high reliability
- Possibility for soft control with touchscreen display:
– position visualization
– load and condition of the unit
– automatic direction and speed control of the conveyor
– automatic overloading, possibility to create user settings for different products
– setting of two position alarms